Cholesterol is important. It is produced by the liver and also made by most cells in the body. The body needs it to build the structure of cell membranes, makes hormones like estrogen, testosterone and adrenal hormones, helps your metabolism to work properly, digests fat and absorbs important nutrients.
Even with its many uses, people do not need to eat food that is rich in cholesterol because the body is very good in producing it on its own. Health authorities recommend certain cholesterol levels to be healthy and stay healthy, too much cholesterol circulating in the bloodstream leads to fatty deposits developing in the arteries and can lead to heart disease and stroke.
High blood cholesterol is a cause for major concern all over the world. Cardiovascular diseases have become a global threat with more than 17 million people dying annually because of it. Most of these people were exposed to unhealthy habits including smoking, poor choice of food and inadequate physical activity. According to World Health Organization (WHO), 4 out of 5 Cardiovascular Disease deaths are due to heart attacks and strokes.
Cholesterol matters but you have to maintain safe blood cholesterol levels or risk life threatening diseases. When it comes to cholesterol you have to remember these 3 important things, check, change and control. Check your cholesterol levels, change your eating habits and lifestyle and control it to have a healthy life.
Cholesterol is one of the many substances that can create plaque that can clog your arteries which will greatly increase the likelihood of heart attack, stroke and even death. If you have high cholesterol, you are probably aware of medications that may be needed to lower or control it. Unfortunately, these medicines have side effects.
While medicines, physical activity and diet play an important role to control your cholesterol there is said to be a breakthrough that can lower your cholesterol level below 100 and clear out 93% of your clogged arteries without using prescribed medicines! Using this strategy, you can prevent diseases such as stroke and heart attack and you will be energized, they call it The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy.
This strategy emphasizes on cutting out this one single ingredient that is responsible for high LDL cholesterol level. You are not prohibited to stop eating your favorite food but to eliminate this particular ingredient to drop your cholesterol to a healthy level.
You will have a four-week plan that will help you regain your health and energy back. Although you are required to follow a new diet and lifestyle process, the author made sure it will be easy and quick.
This has worked personally for the author and countless men and women who are now free from health risks.
About the Author:
Scott Davis is the author of this digital book. He too experienced heart attack and almost died. His doctor even told him he was lucky enough to have survive it because the next time, he will die with a heart that is 93% clogged.
He was able to improve his health because of this health strategy with the help of his friend and he wanted to share this valuable information to the world to help others especially those who are suffering from high cholesterol.
1. The guide is easy to follow with simple words that you don’t need to have a history or knowledge about health.
2. This uses natural and safe methods that you are definitely free from side effects.
3. Know the foods that you should and should not eat to control your cholesterol levels.
4. The foods recommended are easily available and can be found in your local grocery stores.
5. You can still enjoy your favorite foods and you are not subjected to strenuous workouts.
6. It comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee so that you are sure you are protected if you are not satisfied within 60 days from date of purchase.
1. The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is only available in digital format, although that may be beneficial for some, others still like a physical copy.
2. Even if this is a guide made easy, it still needs your patience and dedication to get positive results.